Nick and Lulu Wonderland (News Stand)

This site provide news items for "The Guardian" about the televison drama series. Please let me know if you share my enthusiasm or enjoy my site!

My Photo
Name:

This web page is about Nick & Lulu in "The Guardian" for fans. This is a site devoted to our favorite TV couple, Nick Fallin and Lulu Archer.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Simon Baker is working less and liking it more.

Source:Los Angeles Daily News
Date:08/28/2006
By Marilyn Beck and Stacy Jenel Smith


The handsome Aussie was in practically every scene during his tenure as a trouble-plagued attorney in CBS' "The Guardian" series a few years back and was left exhausted. Now he's preparing for the debut of "Smith," CBS' weekly show in which he, Ray Liotta and Shohreh Aghdashloo play members of a band of thieves. And, with the action divided, he says, "I don't work every day. I'm quite happy about that ...

"It's a more suitable schedule for me — not completely overwhelming. It doesn't sit on my shoulders as the last series did, and it shouldn't. It's got great actors, and I like it when they work."

Baker, who was featured in Meryl Streep's recent "The Devil Wears Prada," completed the big-screen "Sex and Death 101" with Winona Ryder shortly before "Smith" cranked up. He describes the latter as "an examination into the male psyche. Lots of fun."

From Los Angeles Daily News.