Nick and Lulu Wonderland (News Stand)

This site provide news items for "The Guardian" about the televison drama series. Please let me know if you share my enthusiasm or enjoy my site!

My Photo
Name:

This web page is about Nick & Lulu in "The Guardian" for fans. This is a site devoted to our favorite TV couple, Nick Fallin and Lulu Archer.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Baker Dead And Loving It



From:Sci Fi Wire
Date:28-FEBRUARY-05


Simon Baker, star of George Romero's upcoming zombie sequel film Land of the Dead, told SCI FI Wire that he had a bloody good experience shooting it. "In classic George style, there's a lot of subversive social comment," Baker said in an interview while promoting his latest project, The Ring Two. "It's a good time, historically, to make a film like it. I got really into that and enjoyed that aspect of it."

Baker added: "At the same time, because I was never really a huge zombie movie fan, I was impressed by this. George's movies are at a different level, on an absolutely different level. He does so much more than just make a zombie movie. I'm what you could call a reluctant hero. We've got a great cast: Asia Argento, Dennis Hopper, John Leguizamo, Robert Joy. It was a good experience. I had a really good time making it. We shot in Toronto for 40-something nights. I think we had one or two split days, but the rest of the movie was shot at night. And it wasn't warm by any means. We finished shooting on the 24th of December, I think, and it was freezing. Even though it was cold and difficult, I had a lot of fun making that movie."

Universal Pictures will unleash Land of the Dead on Oct. 21. Universal is owned by NBC Universal, which also owns SCIFI.COM.

From Sci Fi Wire