Nick and Lulu Wonderland (News Stand)

This site provide news items for "The Guardian" about the televison drama series. Please let me know if you share my enthusiasm or enjoy my site!

My Photo
Name:

This web page is about Nick & Lulu in "The Guardian" for fans. This is a site devoted to our favorite TV couple, Nick Fallin and Lulu Archer.

Sunday, June 27, 2004

TV Q&A with Rob Owen



From:Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
Date:May 27, 2004
By Rob Owen

Q: Well CBS did it again!!! They canceled a good show in "The Guardian" only to replace it with junk. I realize there is nothing the general public can do now to revive the show on CBS and that there is little chance of it resurfacing on another network, but I just wonder when the network execs will learn to recognize quality? If history is any indication ... probably never!!!

- Jon Taylor, Wexford

Jon, did CBS send you a tape of "Clubhouse," the show that's replacing "The Guardian"? No? Then how do you know it's junk?

I understand being disappointed when a favorite series is dropped, but let's try to be rational, folks. Read my Saturday column for a glimpse at some of the possible reasons for the show's cancellation.