Nick and Lulu Wonderland (News Stand)

This site provide news items for "The Guardian" about the televison drama series. Please let me know if you share my enthusiasm or enjoy my site!

My Photo
Name:

This web page is about Nick & Lulu in "The Guardian" for fans. This is a site devoted to our favorite TV couple, Nick Fallin and Lulu Archer.

Thursday, May 27, 2004

Last call on 'The Guardian'



From:Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
Date:May 27, 2004
By Rob Owen

Folks, I've been happy to be your emissary for "The Guardian," but CBS CEO Leslie Moonves has officially tired of my questions. In a post-sweeps conference call Tuesday, Moonves was dismissive when I tried to ask about the decision to cancel the show. I'm afraid he's lost all patience with me and, by extension, with your concerns.

"It's over. I loved it. It wasn't catching fire," he said quickly and testily. "We had three great years in a great time period. Tell your Pittsburgh readers we're very sorry, we loved it and we're not against doing [another show] again [in Pittsburgh]."

When I tried to ask at what point he gave up on "The Guardian," Moonves said, "I don't know. It's always a process; we just decided in that time period we needed something new."