Nick and Lulu Wonderland (News Stand)

This site provide news items for "The Guardian" about the televison drama series. Please let me know if you share my enthusiasm or enjoy my site!

My Photo
Name:

This web page is about Nick & Lulu in "The Guardian" for fans. This is a site devoted to our favorite TV couple, Nick Fallin and Lulu Archer.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Baker's guard down

Source:Sydney Confidential
Date:Jul 17, 2006

CRANKY Aussie actor Simon Baker has produced a performance Naomi Robson would be proud of, launching into a tirade of f-bombs at a media call for the new US series he stars in.

Annoyed at constant questions over the likeability of the character he plays in US show Smith - a career thief - Baker told a reporter what he really thought at the LA gathering yesterday.
"It's humanity. You're either interested or you're f...ing not," he said. "My character is likable. I also think my character is a good guy. I just think he's a f...ing nutcase."

Asked how he felt when he had been burgled himself, Baker continued swearing like a trooper.

"You just feel violated. Even with the smallest things, you feel like, f..., someone came through and went through my s... and stole that?! F...!," he said.

Baker's expletive-ridden spray revived memories of Today Tonight host Robson's infamous off-air rant last year, in which she dropped the f-word nine times in 15 seconds while losing her cool with an autocue technician.

While Robson has Baker beaten hands-down in the number of f...s used, the actor's display is noteworthy because it was said to the media, not behind closed doors.

Robson's effort was achieved in an ad break and only became somewhat of a record when a leaked tape did the rounds.

From NEWS.com.au