Nick and Lulu Wonderland (News Stand)

This site provide news items for "The Guardian" about the televison drama series. Please let me know if you share my enthusiasm or enjoy my site!

My Photo
Name:

This web page is about Nick & Lulu in "The Guardian" for fans. This is a site devoted to our favorite TV couple, Nick Fallin and Lulu Archer.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Baker's thinking of Oz

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
True blue: Australian actor Simon Baker lives in Los Angeles but is considering returning home.

From:Melbourne Herald Sun, Australia
Date:26 Jul 2005
By Sarah Wotherspoon

AUSTRALIAN actor Simon Baker hates the term "un-Australian" and is considering returning to where it all began.

Baker, who lives in Los Angeles with actor-wife Rebecca Rigg and their three children, said he was still an Australian at heart.
But the star of The Guardian said the term un-Australian riled him.

"I'm Australian and that's where my heart is and for (Prime Minister John Howard) to tell me that I'm not Australian because I don't believe in his politics or that I shouldn't voice my opinion on something I don't agree with, that just got my hackles up."

In town to promote Land of the Dead, the fourth zombie movie from George Romero, he said Romero's movie paralleled today's society.

"It plays around with the different notions of fear and how fear can be exploited in certain ways to create a purer society," he said.

But Baker has not ruled out a return to Sydney, where his eldest daughter Stella is enrolled in school.

Baker's romantic comedy Something New will screen next year.

From Melbourne Herald Sun.